*photo via Rampant Cuisine
Stir It Up :: White Sangria
Recipe Type: Cocktail
- (1) 750mL bottle dry white wine (sauvignon blanc, pinot grigio)
- 1/2 to 1 cup brandy (to taste)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 limes sliced thinly into thin rounds
- 2 lemons sliced thinly into thin rounds
- 1 orange sliced thinly into thin rounds
- 1 green apple sliced
- 1 small bunch of white grapes, removed from stems and sliced in half
- 1 cup seltzer
- ice cubes
- Combine wine, brandy and sugar in a large glass pitcher. Stir until all sugar is dissolved.
- Add the fruit and seltzer to the pitcher. Allow the sangria to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours before serving. Add ice to the pitcher, stir and serve.