Stir It Up :: Martha Stewart's Bleeding Heart Martini Recipe
Just in time for this spooky holiday. Martha Stewart's Bleeding Heart Martini will make your heart race and your mouth water. Doesn't it look so tasty (even though it really does look like a bleeding heart)?
Martha Stewart's Bleeding Heart Martini Recipe
Author: Martha Stewart
Prep time: 5 mins
Total time: 5 mins
- 2 ounces dry vermouth
- 8 ounces premium gin
- Ice cubes
- 4 Pickled Baby Beets, each placed on a cocktail skewer
- Chill 4 martini glasses until they're frosty (put cold water OR put in the freezer for about 5 minutes. Add the vermouth to each glass.
- Swirl to coat the glasses, then pour out.
- Add gin to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake; divide among chilled glasses.
- Garnish each with a skewered pickled baby beet.