Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the fairest of them all? I love me some mirrors. My goal is to have one mirror, one form or another, in every room of my house. It's not a vanity thing, I promise. It's the fact that mirrors make rooms look bigger and brighter. Check out some of my favorite mirrors you can buy right now from around the web. I have a mirror inspiration board on Pinterest. Check it out for more inspiration.
Below are some of my favorites. As you can tell, I love big and bulky floor mirrors. I have my occasional fancy framed mirrors, but for the most part, I like mirrors that are framed and take up a majority of the wall.
1. Gleaming Primrose Mirror from Anthropologie ($398-$1,348)
3. Metal + Wood Floor Mirror from west elm ($399)
5. Decorative Wall Mirror Threshold Brown from Target ($99.99) - I have this in my house -- in my kitchen, in fact. It's one my instagram page somewhere.
2. Wilshire Mirror from Z Gallerie ($399) - Love this because it reminds me of an emerald cut diamond -- like my wedding ring!
3. Gatsby Will Mirror from One Kings Lane ($479)
My house contains six mirrors so far. I can't get enough of them.