Now this is a super fun and glam drink for Memorial Day weekend. It's the Fun Flirty sparkly Sangria Cocktail by Sociologie Wine. Memorial Day Weekend holds a very, very special place in my heart because on the Friday before Memorial Day weekend in 2010, I "officially" met my husband at a wedding I was coordinating. Never in a million years did I think I would meet my future husband at a wedding I was planning. So in the spirit of the weekend and how flirty we were that day, here's a drink to match! Did I mention how EASY it is to make? Enjoy!
Stir It Up :: Fun Flirty Sparkly Sangria Cocktail
Author: Sociologie Wine
- .5 cp Orange-flavored cognac liqueur
- 1 cp Frozen Pineapple and Honeydew Melon
- 2 Limes, sliced
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 2 Apples, red and green, cored and cut into .5 inch wedges
- 1 tbsp Superfine sugar
- 1 cp Orange juice
- .5 bottle Sparkling Wine
- 1 bottle Sociologie Wine Red Berry, chilled
- Combine all the ingredients in a punch bowl and let stand at least 30 minutes. Then stir the orange juice and wine, and serve in crushed ice-filled punch cups or stemless wine glasses topped with a cute paper straw.
And the winner for the cutest wine bottles goes to Sociologie Wine. Seriously! How cute are these bottles?